A non-profit organisation established to support, promote the arts and media industry. We focus on empowering and upliftment through skills development, mentorship and informing media practioners and up and coming artist.
Motsweding FM aims to be the contemporary voice of Setswana speaking and or understanding South Africans, acknowledging, proud and respectful of its cultural heritage. To be most progressive Urban Adult Contemporary Radio Station of choice that deliver Cutting edge / Innovative Programming & Marketi...
OL Afrika Media Foundation needs quotes for the listed Services:
1. Audio visual equipment for 1 month training for 15 people.
2. Catering: Breakfast, Lunch and light snacks in between. 20 people. Monday to Friday, 1 month.
3. Professional Music video services (Pre Production - post Production)
4. Legal service - Publishing contract.
5. 15 tablets with curriculum and videos uploaded & no data usage app downloaded to use for video call & conference call (not sure if that exist)
6. SETA Accredited training for Music Industry courses.
7. Make - up for Music Video and pictures - 15 Musicians
8. Hair service for Music Video and pictures - 15 Musicians
9. Special Effects for Music Video Editing - 15 videos
10. Album Art design - 15
11. Press kit design - 15
12. Distribution & Publishing service for Music Video and Music (radio, tv and digital platforms) - 15 Musicians
13. Training material printout and stationery - 15 Learners
Please forward quotes to email@example.com for more info call (011)036-7311 (office number) 0717032375
#NB: Only registered companies. All quotes to be on letterhead and registration number showing.
Preference to youth, female owned companies. Project will be in Johannesburg CBD.